Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
If you are working at Best for Him, here are some general rules and regulations that you must know about:
- You must inform 48 hours prior and approve your leave via email to [email protected](dot)com
- If you take a leave without information, it is counted as absent and the salary of two days (Day of leave and next day) is deducted from the monthly pay cheque.
- Working time is between 11am to 7pm, from Monday to Saturday
- We have a policy of 2 casual leaves per month for employees after finishing probation period. There are no allowed leaves during the probation period.
- Probation period is for 3 months. During this period the employee as well as employer have the first right to refusal
- INR 5000 will be deducted per month from the payout mutually agreed upon for the first 3 months of probation. The total sum of INR 15000 will be returned slowly in increments over the next 9 months. If probation period is not completed this monthly amount will be forfeited as a training fee.
- No leaves apart from Sundays are allowed during probation period.
Holiday List after Probation
Diwali (2 days)