Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
Chocolate might be one of the most loved ingredients that is used to make desserts. These desserts can be served at a party, a social gathering or on a date. And the best part about chocolate desserts is that they are easy to make and have a sensational taste! Let’s have a look at the recipes of some of the famous and easy to make chocolate desserts.
Who does not like to devour a whole bar of chocolate, whether it is World Chocolate Day or not. Chocolate is the favourite of all, especially men. It is known to be super versatile as there are so many combinations to make it with when it comes to chocolate desserts. And as the World Chocolate Day is approaching, how can you not opt to make a chocolate dessert? You can either opt for chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate and caramel. No matter what you go for, the result will always be something delicious.
And as a man, if you want to impress your family or your partner, what would be better than a nice chocolate dessert? The love that you will pour into it along with the chocolate will make it even more enticing. No matter what the occasion is, Valentine’s Day or their birthday, a nice chocolate dessert will make it even more special.
While you can always find recipes of different chocolate desserts online, we have listed down the recipes of some of the most classic ones that will bring a smile on your face. Have a look below:
Double Chocolate Bundt
- 1 c. unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1 c. strong coffee, cold
- 2/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
For the Glaze
- 3 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 c. confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. strong coffee, cold
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Prepare Cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a 12 cup Bundt pan and generously grease it, while dusting it with ¼ cup cocoa. Then take a large bowl and sift flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt as well as the remaining ¾ cocoa.
- Take a mixer and beat buttermilk, coffee, oil, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Then gradually add the flour mixture into the buttermilk mixture and blend it. Transfer it to the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool it completely in the pan and loosen the sides with an offset spatula.
- Prepare Glaze: Whisk chocolate and butter in a medium bowl. Add confectioners’ sugar, sour cream, coffee, vanilla extract and salt and stir until smooth. Pour it over the chocolate cake and set it at room temperature for about 4 hours.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate (70% cacao or higher), chopped, plus chocolate shavings
- 30 regular-size marshmallows
- 2 c. heavy cream
- Take a large bowl and combine chocolate, marshmallows and ½ cup heavy cream. Microwave it on High for 2 minutes and stir the mixture until the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth. Then let it cool down to room temperature for about 45 minutes.
- Next, whip the remaining cream in the bowl until soft peaks form and transfer ½ cup to a small bowl for the topping. Refrigerate.
- Stir the remaining whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture until fully absorbed and then gently fold in the rest. Refrigerate until set, at least for 2 hours or overnight.
- You can serve it with either whipped cream or sprinkled shaved chocolate.
Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
- Butter, for skillets
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Next, butter four 5 inch cast iron skillets. Then take a bowl to whisk together eggs and chocolate-hazelnut spread and then stir in flour and salt until fully absorbed.
- Next, transfer this mixture to the prepared skillets and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. You can serve it with ice cream if you desire.
Chocolate can make anyone go weak in the knees. And a man who can make chocolate desserts can certainly impress any woman. While we all have some special love for the above given desserts, we definitely would love to meet the men who can make them. After all, we all have a sweet tooth especially made for chocolate. Happy World Chocolate Day!