Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
About the job
Best For Him is a website completely devoted to “Men”. We plan to spread awareness and embark ideas of health, etiquette, style, physique and technology among men of all ages. The website is divided into different categories and hosts a variety of write ups on grooming, style, etiquette, mental health, fitness, tech reviews and many other topics. Apart from writing different articles, we also have a live podcast where different experts come and talk about their industry. We are also active on social media and on our way to put up more and more reels, video interviews, online interactions and other trending ways of communication in order to reach a wider audience. We are branching out into much larger content forms.
- Editing, proofreading and revising website and social media content on a regular basis.
- Proofread Content Design and Proofread content for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, consistency and adherence to brand requirements, including social media.
- Establish multiple strategies and workflow with respect to creating, editing, publishing and evaluating content on the website and social media.
- Spearhead creative campaigns and work with PRs for brand growth.
- Should be able to produce two 1000-1500 words articles per day.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Excellent understanding of grammar and various writing styles
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, working knowledge of wordpress.
• Excellent writing and editing skills for long-form content
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, excellent command over language, creative and innovative original thinker. Should be able to come up with innovative strategies for social media as well.
• Multitasking abilities, proficiency to produce work across multiple platforms and align multiple content strategies and ideas.
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism marketing or related field.
• 2 years of experience in content writing, editing & proofreading.
- Experience in lifestyle will be preferred.
CTC: 3-3.5 lac per annum
Please note that this is an onsite job (non-negotiable).
Send us your CV on [email protected]