Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
Men of any age are infatuated with content which involves over the top display of sexuality and are often looking for suggestions to watch such content. Erotica is distinguished from pornography as it seeks to tell a story that involves sexual themes whereas pornography involves graphic depiction of sexually explicit scenes. Erotica involves plausible depiction of human sexuality than in pornography. Influx of Over the top (OTT) platforms have provided men with options of choosing content as they like, but how do they know what to watch and quench their insatiable lust for such content? Well, we bring you an exclusive list of Top Erotic Movies which you should watch if you are a great fan of erotica!
- Basic Instinct (1992): It has been almost three decades since Basic Instinct was released, and the movie still continues to be one of the most groundbreaking erotic cinematic display ever. Falling into the genre of Thriller/Mystery, Basic Instinct was a commercial success. The film follows the story of Catherine tramell(played by Sharon Stone), an enigmatic writer and her torrid and intense sexual liaison with police detective Nick Curran(Michael Douglas) who is investigating murder of a wealthy rockstar and Sharon stone is the main suspect. The movie shocks with its intense display of sexuality and mystery surrounding the character. Last but not the least, the movie features Sharon Stone’s infamous upskirt which shocked the world!
- Lady Chatterley’s lover (2022): Based on the infamous novel of the same name by English author, D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley’s lover has seen many adaptations, latest being the one released in 2022 on Netflix. The film starring Emma Corinn and Jack O’Conell follows the story of a relationship between a working-class man and an upper-class woman. The film offers explicit sexual scenes and viewers are advised to watch it alone! After portraying, Princess Diana in fourth season of Netflix historical drama The Crown, Emma Corrin will give you shivers in her portray of an aristocratic wife in Lady Chatterley’s lover.
- Fifty Shades Of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed (2015, 2017, 2018): Well, If you haven’t heard or watched about global phenomenon Fifty Shades Of Grey, than either you are oblivious or too naive! Fifty Shades is a British-American film trilogy based on the Fifty Shades trilogy by author E.L. James. The trilogy was a Global Box Office phenomenon and raked in huge fortune for the makers. It was an unprecedented advent into the world of BDSM(Bondage and Discipline, dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism) for a mainstream audience. The film follows the story of romance between wealthy Christian Grey and Ana Steeele. Ana is intimated by Christia’s charm but what she discovers is his darkest secrets.
- 365 Days (2020): We wonder if you have already watched it ? If not, what are you waiting for ?! 365 days is a Polish erotic thriller based on a novel. by Blanka Lipinska. The plot follows a young Warsaw woman in a spiritless relationship falling for a dominant Sicilian man, who imprisons and imposes on her a period of 365 days for which to fall in love with him. The movie unapologetically indulges in Toxic masculinity with its lead character, The handsome and desireful Massimo Torricelli. 365 Days is a Global sensation, surely not to miss out on.
- Love (2015): Love is a 2015 erotic art film. Love was notorious for its unsimulated sex scenes which means where the actors perform real-sex scenes. Men will have a guilt watching experience, as the film depicts every possible sexual fantasy one desires for. The film explores three way relationship in an unapologetic way, making the viewer crunching for more!
- Adore (2013): Can you imagine two best lifelong friends having sex with each other’s teenage son? Well, yes! Adore explores this taboo terrain in its storyline. Naomi Watts and Robin Wright play lifelong friends who indulge in intimacy with each other’s teenage son and emotional consequences of their ongoing affairs. Bold in its subject and theme, Adore is hard to miss.
- Paprika (1991): Directed by acclaimed erotic film director, Tinto Brass, Paprika is an Italian film based on the novel Fanny Hill. Graphic sexual description throughout the movie may keep you on your feets. The movie explores story of Mimma who gains redemption,wealth and love after becoming a prostitute in 1960’s Italy. Viewer discretion advised!
- The Voyeurs (2021): Released on streaming service, Amazon prime video, The Voyeurs is an erotic thriller. The film revolves around a couple who perversely indulges in voyeuristic actions while spying on their neighbors intimate acts with dozen of womens. Men can have all their inhibitions explored with erotic scenes at display which the movie offers.
- Desire (2011): Originally titled Q, Desire is something which will shock everyone with its intense and unsimulated portrayal of sex scenes . The movie also explores lesbianism. Desire is a symbolic portrayal of the lives of many people, which will be turned upside down after they meet Cecile, a character who symbolizes desire. Scenes are so realistic, Men will have a hard time believing what they are about to watch. Viewer discretion advised
- Malena (2000): Malena is an erotic-comedy drama film which stars the eternal beauty Monica Bellucci. The film was nominated for Academy Awards for best Cinematography and Best Original score. The film canvasses the obsession of a teenage boy towards beautiful and sensual ‘Malena’. The child peeks and spies on her in her house, stalks and has her in her mind all the timers. Malena’s beauty is used against her. The movie quirky and has a good screenplay. Men should watch it for the sensuous Monica Bellucci.
- Crash (1996): This movie is one of its kind! Crash is a psychological drama based on the novel by the same name. This movie explores an unexplored theme, where a film producer, after surviving a car crash, becomes involved with a group of symphorophiliacs (sexual arousal from staging and watching car accidents), and tries to rekindle his sexual relationship with his wife. The movie has received a cult status and is unique and graphic at the same time in its cinematic display.
- Shame (2011): Shame is a 2011 British psychological erotic drama based on the sexual addiction of its lead protagonist. Shame explores explicit sexual scenes and vulnerabilities of sexual addiction. The movie also explores taboo ridden incestous angle in the movie. People with sexual addictions can relate with the protagonist character.
- Sexual Chronicles of A French Family (2012): It is a French sex comedy drama film exhibiting three generations of a family opening up about their sexual experiences and desires. The movie contains extremely explicit sex scenes and nudity. Viewer discretion is advised!
- Nymphomaniac I & II (2013): Nymphomaniac is an erotic two part art movie which deals with the issue of a sexual addiction in its lead female protagonist, Joe. The movie explores the topic os sdexual addiction with graphic scenes and nudity. The story moves forwards with the lead, Joe narrating her sexual orderal from her adolescence to adulthood to a mature women. In her narration, her livid experiences related to sexual addiction are vividly shared. Nymphomaniac is only for mature audiences.
- The Piano Teacher (2001): The Piano Teacher is a 2001 erotic psychological drama film based on the novel by the same name . This movie delves into taboo topics such as sadomasochistic(SM) relationships. A Piano teacher enters into a SM relationship with one of her students, and the movie follows the emotional and physical exploits thereafter. The movie stars Isabelle Huppert as the Piano Teacher, who is described “ as one the best actresses in the world”. Viewer Discretion advised as the movie has the potential to expose the viewers to graphic scenes.