Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
Due to high testosterone and the pubertal testosterone surge most guys get “pimply”. For some it is a occasional affair but for many it lasts many years even after teenage.
We all have experienced and witnessed the moment where these zits or acne pay a showcase visit to your face night before an important date , meeting or occasion, creating a havoc in the mind about how to get rid of it that instant.
Now, the first thing that comes to your mind is to pop them and show them who’s the boss, but believe it, that is not a DIY you would like to practice at home. As easy or time saving as popping a pimple sounds, one should never do it as it can give you more reasons to cancel that date.
Wondering what worse could really happen? Let us make you aware of it.
- Unlike experts, we cannot identify when a pimple is ready to be popped, squeezing it at the wrong stage can damage the skin around and leave discoloured marks at the particular area.
- These pus containing pimples, if popped abruptly can lead to bacterial infection as doing so can push the bacterial waste further into your skin and also the blood stream.
- Popping these pimples can lead the bacterial fluid further around the face and can cause more acne to show up and completely make the situation worse.
Popping a pimple isn’t the only solution to your acne problem, there are many correct ways to get rid of one before the big moment :-
- You can attempt a zit spot treatment like tea tree oil, turmeric, aloe vera gel or crushed ibuprofen to make it vanish.
- Other than this, you can treat it with a pack which dies down the enlarging, pain and redness of the zit and surprisingly dry it out to settle down and heal quicker, take an ice cube in a piece of cloth and press it delicately on the pimple to make it less visible and helping the skin to recover faster.
- One can also use various organic face masks and healing scrubs or can simply consult an expert to make sure these little party crashers are gone from your face before a big day.
Instead of popping matter from your own hands, one could take in practice these various natural home remedies while keeping a note about your allergies beforehand.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, which means that it can kill the bacteria that causes acne.Tea tree oil’s anti-inflammatory properties mean that it can also reduce the swelling and redness of pimples.
- Jojoba oil: The substances in jojoba oil may help to repair damaged skin, which means it may also help speed up wound healing, including acne marks. Some of the compounds in jojoba oil may reduce redness and swelling around pimples, whiteheads, and other inflamed lesions. Place a few drops of jojoba oil on a cotton pad and rub this gently over acne sores.
- Aloe vera: It is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, meaning it may reduce the appearance of acne and prevent acne breakouts. Aloe vera contains lots of water and is an excellent moisturizer, so it is especially suitable for people who get dry skin from other anti-acne products.
- Honey: Honey has been used to treat skin conditions, such as acne, for thousands of years. It contains many antioxidants that can help to clear waste and pus from clogged pores.
- Coconut oil: Like other natural remedies, coconut oil contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds.These properties mean that coconut oil may destroy acne-causing bacteria and reduce redness and swelling of pimples. Coconut oil may also speed up healing in open acne sores.Try rubbing pure, virgin coconut oil directly to the area with acne.
- Rosemary: Rosemary extract contains chemicals and compounds that have antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
So, the next time you witness acne on your face, don’t squeeze the life out of it, just keep in mind that there are right ways to make it disappear in no time. If you can’t apply anything on facial skin then at-least wash the face frequently 3 to 4 times a day.