Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
When the summers approach and the sun decides to gloat everyday, it is quite obvious that a man would start to get tanned. You cannot just stay inside the house, thinking that you would get tanned if you go out. Tanning is a natural process so getting tanned outside while working or at the beach is quite normal. However, if you want to know the home remedies to get rid of tanning, here is where we come into the picture. Have a look below.
Love to go to the beach in the summertime? Or perhaps, you are working as a journalist who is mostly working outside, under the sun. No matter what the circumstances are, we can easily see that you must be getting tanned. Tanning is the darkening of the skin which can be caused by the rays of the sun, especially during the summer season. While most men don’t do anything about tanning as they are either too lazy or are just too busy, some men do opt for facials or other skin treatments to make sure that they get rid of their tanning. However, even after burning a hole in your pocket, these de-tanning treatments might not work.
Keeping this in mind, we have decided to talk about a few home remedies that can easily help you get rid of that tanning on your skin. Let’s have a look.
Honey and Lemon
Want to remove your sun tan? Feel free to think of lemon as your skin’s friend!
- Take a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey. Mix it.
- Apply it on your face.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Curd and Turmeric
Turmeric is a great bleaching agent, just like lemon!
- Add a pinch of turmeric to 1-2 tablespoons of curd. Mix it.
- Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water to get the best results.
Coconut milk is highly nourishing as well as hydrating for the skin and helps your skin in restoring the lost moisture.
- Soak a cotton ball in fresh and organic coconut milk.
- Dab it all over your skin
- Leave it on till it’s absorbed into the skin or dries completely. Wash it off with a mild cleanser.
Potato is one such ingredient in your kitchen that will always be there, placed, wanting for you to make something out of it. What if you could detan with it?
- Take the juice out of a medium sized potato and dab it on the tanned skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- If you want, you can also add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes or till it completely dries.
- Wash it off with water and pat your skin dry.
Cucumber has a cool as well as a calming effect on the skin and can easily help in removing tan.
- Shred a fresh cucumber and squeeze the juice out of it.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the cucumber juice on the affected areas.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it off.
- You can also add lemon juice to the cucumber juice if you want to.
Tanning or the darkening of the skin can often make a man feel insecure about himself. There can be a lack of self confidence at times which can make him believe that he is not good enough, just because he is tanned. However, with these home remedies, you can easily detan your skin and look as good as you were.