Here for Men to enrich and grow to their best potential !
Fathers are truly a special figure in our lives as they are not only our role model since the day we are born but also a ray of hope in our life, that no matter how much things are bad, eventually they will be better. A father holds our finger when we are young to make sure that we do not fall while walking. He teaches us how to ride a bike even if we fall once or twice and get a few scratches. He makes sure that he treats you right, even if it means imposing certain kinds of restrictions or giving you freedom.
A father can be a strict one, someone who is too much into academics and wants you to score the best grades in the entire school, or he could be ‘Mr Cool’ who does care about your grades but understands that building a gentleman is more important. Every father has different kinds of personalities, however, in the end, he certainly loves and cares about his child.
With International Father’s Day around the corner, we thought of helping you out with some of the best Father’s Day greetings that you can write down on a greeting card or on a gift that you present to your father.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my father. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
- You are the first person I think of when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad.
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
- Over the years, you’ve taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations! Happy Father’s Day, Pop!
- Thank you for being there every day, offering just the love and guidance I’ve needed to find my way through life.
- You know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s Day to my super Dad!
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. God gave me such a gift when he gave me you as a father.
- It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.
- No matter how old I get, Dad, I’ll always be that same little boy who loves you with all his heart. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better dad!
- Happy Father’s Day! You did great—I turned out perfect!
- Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me!
- You may not know everything, but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s Day to the smartest guy I know!
- It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
- Thank you for all the piggyback rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it gave me wonderful childhood memories. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day! You’re more than a father—you’re a friend. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
- Happy Father’s Day from the kid who has tested your limits in just about everything—you’re welcome!
- Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know, Dad —plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to!
- Some people don’t believe in superheroes, but they haven’t met my incredible dad.
- Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell the others if you won’t.)
- From making me understand the bank statement to helping me out with my finances. You are my go to. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- The scraped knees that you told me were not a big deal, are now happier and understand the meaning of being strong! Thank you for being the strongest! Happy Father’s Day.
- The Driving lessons are finally over and I know you are now more worried. But I assure you that you also taught me patience, which comes in way more handy. Thank you and a Happy Father’s Day! Love.
- Cheers to the fact that you will always be my go to when it comes to finances and I will always be your go to when it comes to the Internet. Hoping for many more calls of just asking ‘what’s my password’. Happy Father’s Day!
Father, dad, papa, paa, pops, or daddy, no matter what you call him, he is a man who keeps a smile on his face even when he is going through a turmoil. He won’t tell but he has huge responsibilities on his shoulders that he has to handle all alone. He might be the sole breadwinner of the family. He might be going through an illness that he needs to keep as a secret. He might be going through financial issues. But the smile will always be on his face as if nothing is wrong in his life and everything is perfect. Isn’t it high time that you celebrate your love for your father with one of the above given greetings and make him feel special! Happy Father’s Day!